Collected by franz rovetta
Skyline, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
The most iconic building in New Zealand is Auckland’s Sky Tower. More than 1,000 feet tall, it’s the highest in the Southern Hemisphere. After a 40-second ride to the top, you're treated with glass floors, a revolving restaurant, and views that...
Queenstown, New Zealand
Queenstown can often be a bit too busy for me (in comparison to Wanaka and other favorites), but it's understandable why it has so much foot traffic since it's the epicenter for adventure activities on the South Island of New Zealand. To find a...
17 Marine Parade, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
My husband and I enjoyed our best dinner in Queenstown at the Botswana Butchery (named after the country of origin of its first chef). The restaurant has two seatings for dinner in the main dining room, at six and eight in the evening. Because we...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now