Collected by franz rovetta
Skyline, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
The most iconic building in New Zealand is Auckland’s Sky Tower. More than 1,000 feet tall, it’s the highest in the Southern Hemisphere. After a 40-second ride to the top, you're treated with glass floors, a revolving restaurant, and views that...
Queenstown, New Zealand
Queenstown can often be a bit too busy for me (in comparison to Wanaka and other favorites), but it's understandable why it has so much foot traffic since it's the epicenter for adventure activities on the South Island of New Zealand. To find a...
17 Marine Parade, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
My husband and I enjoyed our best dinner in Queenstown at the Botswana Butchery (named after the country of origin of its first chef). The restaurant has two seatings for dinner in the main dining room, at six and eight in the evening. Because we...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers