Collected by AFAR Explorer
Vieux-Québec-Cap-Blanc-colline Parlementaire, Quebec City, QC, Canada
My girlfriend and I flew up to Quebec City for 2 nights. It was the perfect quick get-away from New York City in August when it is hot and humid. The flight time allocated for 90 minutes, but actually only took about 70 in reality - so its super...
280 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, FL 33134, USA
I love the art scene in Miami. There's a wide variety of performance venues around town that are affordable and entertaining. I'm a frequent attendee. When I heard that the historic Miracle Theatre in downtown Coral Gables was showing the final...
1130 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
For a taste of the good life, head to South Beach, known for its Art Deco hotels lining Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue, glittering nightlife, and see-and-be-seen vibe. The long stretch of beach, starting with the pier at the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos