Collected by AFAR Explorer
1220 Place George V O, Québec, QC G1R 5B8, Canada
During my four day trip to Québec I stayed at Hôtel Château Laurier, which is located in the heart of Old Québec (1220 Georges-V Ouest to be exact) and minutes away from the Grande Allée and the Plains of Abraham, not to mention several other top...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now