Collected by Morgan Huston
766 Rue Kirouac, Québec, QC G1N 2J4, Canada
If there was a place you could experience Europe without the hassle of traveling overseas, Old Quebec City would be your answer. With its narrow streets and historic architecture, you'll feel like you're walking around in old Europe. Bring along...
3384 Chemin des Coudriers, Saint-Bernard-sur-Mer, QC G0A 3J0, Canada
Québec has a great farmer’s market called the Marché du Vieux-Port. Located in the center of town, (160 Saint-André Quai), the market is a short walk from both the trendy Saint-Josephs shopping and dining area and the the port at. Naturally, this...
49 Rue d'Auteuil, Québec, QC G1R 4C2, Canada
Old Québec City looks and feels like a charming town in France that was transported to the shores of the St. Lawrence River more than four centuries ago. Step foot in Old Québec City and you’ll be surrounded by quaint, historic stone buildings...
1149 Avenue Cartier, Québec, QC G1R 2S9, Canada
I admit it—I usually carry a smartphone while traveling. But it will never replace a pen and paper. While in Quebec, we stumbled upon this little shop, which had a wide variety of writing supplies, blank books, and letterpress of various kinds,...
27 Rue Sous le Fort, Québec, QC G1K 4G6, Canada
One of the best ways to experience Québec City is to wander the streets of its historic heart, the Upper and Lower Towns. More than 400 years of history have unfolded here since it was founded in 1608 by Samuel Champlain. We can arrange for a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles