quebec city 3016
Collected by Lakhbir Lamba
Quebec City, QC, Canada
Along the St. Lawrence Waterway near Quebec City, the Gourmet Route will also appeal to cyclists with refined palates—though it can also, of course, be explored by car. Some 25 stops along the route include artisans producing preserves, honey, and...
20 Côte de la Fabrique, Québec, QC G1R 3V9, Canada
This department store in Upper Town sits right in the heart of everything, just a short walk from the Roman Catholic cathedral. The Simons group started in Québec City in 1840, and this store, on Côte de la Fabrique, has been the flagship since...
636 Rue Saint-Jean, Québec, QC G1R 1P8, Canada
One of the oldest streets in the city, Rue Saint-Jean begins in the heart of the Upper Town, not far from the Hôtel de Ville (city hall). It was laid out in the 17th century to connect a country estate to the city; now it connects old ...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles