quebec city 3016
Collected by Lakhbir Lamba
Quebec City, QC, Canada
Along the St. Lawrence Waterway near Quebec City, the Gourmet Route will also appeal to cyclists with refined palates—though it can also, of course, be explored by car. Some 25 stops along the route include artisans producing preserves, honey, and...
20 Côte de la Fabrique, Québec, QC G1R 3V9, Canada
This department store in Upper Town sits right in the heart of everything, just a short walk from the Roman Catholic cathedral. The Simons group started in Québec City in 1840, and this store, on Côte de la Fabrique, has been the flagship since...
636 Rue Saint-Jean, Québec, QC G1R 1P8, Canada
One of the oldest streets in the city, Rue Saint-Jean begins in the heart of the Upper Town, not far from the Hôtel de Ville (city hall). It was laid out in the 17th century to connect a country estate to the city; now it connects old ...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season