Collected by Diana
180 Rue Dalhousie, Québec, QC G1V 4M8, Canada
Upon arriving to Québec City, a few people suggested I hop on the Québec-Lévis ferry for the best views of the city. During the day, the boat leaves from 10, rue des Traversiers every thirty minutes and in the evening the ferry departs on the half...
3384 Chemin des Coudriers, Saint-Bernard-sur-Mer, QC G0A 3J0, Canada
Québec has a great farmer’s market called the Marché du Vieux-Port. Located in the center of town, (160 Saint-André Quai), the market is a short walk from both the trendy Saint-Josephs shopping and dining area and the the port at. Naturally, this...
Rue Couillard, Québec, QC G1R, Canada
When touring Quebec City's old town, don't forget to take a stroll on side streets! You'll get away from the crowds and discover beautiful historic houses dotted along the way. This particular street, Rue Couillard, is the home of two hidden gems:...
34 Rue Saint Louis, Québec, QC G1R 4P3, Canada
Aux Anciens Canadiens in Upper Town is a venerable favorite among Québec City's restaurants. It opened in 1966 though the building it's in is almost three centuries older than that, having been built in 1676. It's easy to...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December