Collected by Diana
180 Rue Dalhousie, Québec, QC G1V 4M8, Canada
Upon arriving to Québec City, a few people suggested I hop on the Québec-Lévis ferry for the best views of the city. During the day, the boat leaves from 10, rue des Traversiers every thirty minutes and in the evening the ferry departs on the half...
3384 Chemin des Coudriers, Saint-Bernard-sur-Mer, QC G0A 3J0, Canada
Québec has a great farmer’s market called the Marché du Vieux-Port. Located in the center of town, (160 Saint-André Quai), the market is a short walk from both the trendy Saint-Josephs shopping and dining area and the the port at. Naturally, this...
Rue Couillard, Québec, QC G1R, Canada
When touring Quebec City's old town, don't forget to take a stroll on side streets! You'll get away from the crowds and discover beautiful historic houses dotted along the way. This particular street, Rue Couillard, is the home of two hidden gems:...
34 Rue Saint Louis, Québec, QC G1R 4P3, Canada
Housed in the oldest residential building (dating to 1675) in Québec City, Aux Anciens Canadiens is a restaurant that appeals to both locals and visitors. Traditional specialties like tourtière (a baked meat pie) might include...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign