Collected by Patricia Holland
39 Rue Saint Jean Baptiste, Baie-Saint-Paul, QC G3Z 1M3, Canada
The restaurant in the Auberge La Muse hotel is a gourmet find in a rural village about 90 minutes northeast of Quebec City. Well-priced bistro classics are given a local twist. Try the emu carpaccio or the salmon with apple remoulade. —Jennifer...
8 Rue Saint Antoine, Québec, QC G1K 4C9, Canada
Occupying a 17th-century wharf and cannon battery alongside three other 18th- and 19th-century buildings in Québec’s Old Port, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a history buff’s dream. During the restoration and construction...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands