Collected by Patricia Holland
39 Rue Saint Jean Baptiste, Baie-Saint-Paul, QC G3Z 1M3, Canada
The restaurant in the Auberge La Muse hotel is a gourmet find in a rural village about 90 minutes northeast of Quebec City. Well-priced bistro classics are given a local twist. Try the emu carpaccio or the salmon with apple remoulade. —Jennifer...
8 Rue Saint Antoine, Québec, QC G1K 4C9, Canada
Auberge Saint-Antoine, a Relais & Chateaux property in Québec’s Old Port on the St. Lawrence waterfront, is a history buff's dream hotel. The site consists of an old wharf and a cannon battery that date back to the late 17th...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna