Collected by Susan
Île d'Orléans, Quebec, Canada
I spent a few hours touring the Île d'Orléans, an island located along the Saint Lawrence River and about three miles east of downtown Québec. If you rent a car, it’s very easy to drive here for a few hours or for the entire day. If you don’t have...
1220 Place George V O, Québec, QC G1R 5B8, Canada
During my four day trip to Québec I stayed at Hôtel Château Laurier, which is located in the heart of Old Québec (1220 Georges-V Ouest to be exact) and minutes away from the Grande Allée and the Plains of Abraham, not to mention several other top...
3384 Chemin des Coudriers, Saint-Bernard-sur-Mer, QC G0A 3J0, Canada
Québec has a great farmer’s market called the Marché du Vieux-Port. Located in the center of town, (160 Saint-André Quai), the market is a short walk from both the trendy Saint-Josephs shopping and dining area and the the port at. Naturally, this...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos