Collected by Vincent Demers
7070 Avenue Henri-Julien, Montréal, QC H2S 3S3, Canada
103 Chemin du Parc-National, Stoneham-et-Tewkesbury, QC G3C 2T5, Canada
In winter, when many parks are closed, you can find one gorgeous trail open here. From the Mont du Lac-des-Cygnes trailhead, make the snowy two-hour climb through a forest of white birch, spruce, and lichen-covered rocks. You’ll emerge to a view...
43 Rue-Sainte Anne, Baie-Saint-Paul, QC G3Z 0C8, Canada
A French-Quebecois restaurant that serves hearty, locally-sourced dinners. The food was good, and caloric enough to stun a lumberjack. For the main course, I was presented with a pork chop the size of a baby’s head and nearly as round—a dish so...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys