Collected by Vincent Demers
7070 Avenue Henri-Julien, Montréal, QC H2S 3S3, Canada
Montréal's Marché Jean-Talon has been around since the 1930s—it's one of the largest and oldest farmers' markets still operating in North America. In the city's "Petite Italie" neighborhood, it's the best place on the island to get fresh produce...
103 Chemin du Parc-National, Stoneham-et-Tewkesbury, QC G3C 2T5, Canada
In winter, when many parks are closed, you can find one gorgeous trail open here. From the Mont du Lac-des-Cygnes trailhead, make the snowy two-hour climb through a forest of white birch, spruce, and lichen-covered rocks. You’ll emerge to a view...
43 Rue-Sainte Anne, Baie-Saint-Paul, QC G3Z 0C8, Canada
A French-Quebecois restaurant that serves hearty, locally-sourced dinners. The food was good, and caloric enough to stun a lumberjack. For the main course, I was presented with a pork chop the size of a baby’s head and nearly as round—a dish so...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico