Que Rico, mi Puerto Rico!
Collected by Meera Seshadri
Our second anniversary trip to Old San Juan.
407 Calle San Francisco, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
The evening before we ate at Cafe Berlin, an endearing and quirky man from E&B Tours (whose name was either Vinny, Loki, or Rocky), drove us to Fajardo to kayak through the mangroves. He picked us up from Plaza Colon, outside of Cafe Berlin. As we...
148 Calle San Sebastián, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
My partner and I love craft cocktails, and were excited to try La Factoria on our second anniversary. You feel instantly cool when you walk through the large wooden doors. The doors don't close, but a strange change in the air seems to separate...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December