Collected by Dan Fogarty
65120 Gavarnie, France
This is a rub-your-eyes-and-look-again sort of place. France's highest waterfall is absolutely spellbinding, cascading into a natural bowl-shaped rock formation called the "Cirque de Gavarnie" in the Hautes-Pyrénées. Hiking to it can be as easy...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December