Collected by Nina Regenstreif
Calle Guadalupe Sánchez 740, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Chef Thierry Blouet helms the kitchen at Café des Artistes, where guests enjoy not only Blouet's culinary creations, but also the setting: a century-old home on a hill with views of the Malecon. Pair the three-course French-Mex fusion prix...
Paseo Díaz Ordaz S/N, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
The malecón, a seaside esplanade spooling out the length of 12 blocks, is one of the liveliest and loveliest places in Puerto Vallarta. Catch a breathtaking performance of the Voladores de Papantla, nicknamed the Flying Birdmen for their dramatic...
Lázaro Cárdenas 179, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
This bookstore-café has Puerto Vallarta's largest selection of English-language books, both new and used. Kick back with a coffee (beans are sourced from the nearby Sierra Madre Mountains) and stick around for one of the shop's many events,...
Pulpito 105-3, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
La Palapa, which claims to be both one of Puerto Vallarta's oldest restaurants and the first one established on the beach, remains one of the city's most popular dining options more than 60 years after it opened. Specializing in "tropical Mexican...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May