Collected by Nina Regenstreif
Calle Guadalupe Sánchez 740, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Chef Thierry Blouet helms the kitchen at Café des Artistes, where guests enjoy not only Blouet's culinary creations, but also the setting: a century-old home on a hill with views of the Malecon. Pair the three-course French-Mex fusion prix...
Paseo Díaz Ordaz S/N, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
The malecón, a seaside esplanade spooling out the length of 12 blocks, is one of the liveliest and loveliest places in Puerto Vallarta. Catch a breathtaking performance of the Voladores de Papantla, nicknamed the Flying Birdmen for their dramatic...
Lázaro Cárdenas 179, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
This bookstore-café has Puerto Vallarta's largest selection of English-language books, both new and used. Kick back with a coffee (beans are sourced from the nearby Sierra Madre Mountains) and stick around for one of the shop's many events,...
Pulpito 105-3, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
La Palapa, which claims to be both one of Puerto Vallarta's oldest restaurants and the first one established on the beach, remains one of the city's most popular dining options more than 60 years after it opened. Specializing in "tropical Mexican...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum