Collected by Nina Regenstreif
Calle Guadalupe Sánchez 740, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Chef Thierry Blouet helms the kitchen at Café des Artistes, where guests enjoy not only Blouet's culinary creations, but also the setting: a century-old home on a hill with views of the Malecon. Pair the three-course French-Mex fusion prix...
Paseo Díaz Ordaz 858, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
For a little taste of Cuba head to La Bodeguita del Medio, grab a mojito (I would advise asking them to put more rum in it), and bust out your salsa moves. The bar, covered in wall signatures just like Habana Vieja’s original version, has a second...
Paseo Díaz Ordaz S/N, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
The malecón, a seaside esplanade spooling out the length of 12 blocks, is one of the liveliest and loveliest places in Puerto Vallarta. Catch a breathtaking performance of the Voladores de Papantla, nicknamed the Flying Birdmen for their dramatic...
Lázaro Cárdenas 179, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
This bookstore-café has Puerto Vallarta's largest selection of English-language books, both new and used. Kick back with a coffee (beans are sourced from the nearby Sierra Madre Mountains) and stick around for one of the shop's many events,...
Pulpito 105-3, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
La Palapa, which claims to be both one of Puerto Vallarta's oldest restaurants and the first one established on the beach, remains one of the city's most popular dining options more than 60 years after it opened. Specializing in "tropical Mexican...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico