Collected by Nina Regenstreif
Calle Guadalupe Sánchez 740, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Chef Thierry Blouet helms the kitchen at Café des Artistes, where guests enjoy not only Blouet's culinary creations, but also the setting: a century-old home on a hill with views of the Malecon. Pair the three-course French-Mex fusion prix...
Paseo Díaz Ordaz 858, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
For a little taste of Cuba head to La Bodeguita del Medio, grab a mojito (I would advise asking them to put more rum in it), and bust out your salsa moves. The bar, covered in wall signatures just like Habana Vieja’s original version, has a second...
Paseo Díaz Ordaz S/N, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
The malecón, a seaside esplanade spooling out the length of 12 blocks, is one of the liveliest and loveliest places in Puerto Vallarta. Catch a breathtaking performance of the Voladores de Papantla, nicknamed the Flying Birdmen for their dramatic...
Lázaro Cárdenas 179, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
This bookstore-café has Puerto Vallarta's largest selection of English-language books, both new and used. Kick back with a coffee (beans are sourced from the nearby Sierra Madre Mountains) and stick around for one of the shop's many events,...
Púlpito 105-3, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
La Palapa, which claims to be both one of Puerto Vallarta's oldest restaurants and the first one established on the beach, remains one of the city's most popular dining options more than 60 years after it opened. Specializing in "tropical Mexican...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free