Collected by AFAR Explorer
Paseo Díaz Ordaz 858, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
For a little taste of Cuba head to La Bodeguita del Medio, grab a mojito (I would advise asking them to put more rum in it), and bust out your salsa moves. The bar, covered in wall signatures just like Habana Vieja’s original version, has a second...
Púlpito 102, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Contemporary Mexican cuisine is on the menu at Vista Grill, though just as many guests come here for the view that gives the restaurant its name. Perched high on a hill overlooking Puerto Vallarta, this is a romantic spot to watch the sun set...
Calle Francisco I. Madero 343, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
On the corner of Madero and Constitucion in Old Vallarta sits a street cart called El Moreno. They’re known for their birria, stewed goat that sits warming in a clay pot on the grill. Tacos are cheap (starting at $1) and come in small and large...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now