Collected by AFAR Explorer
Paseo Díaz Ordaz 858, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
For a little taste of Cuba head to La Bodeguita del Medio, grab a mojito (I would advise asking them to put more rum in it), and bust out your salsa moves. The bar, covered in wall signatures just like Habana Vieja’s original version, has a second...
Púlpito 102, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Contemporary Mexican cuisine is on the menu at Vista Grill, though just as many guests come here for the view that gives the restaurant its name. Perched high on a hill overlooking Puerto Vallarta, this is a romantic spot to watch the sun set...
Calle Francisco I. Madero 343, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
On the corner of Madero and Constitucion in Old Vallarta sits a street cart called El Moreno. They’re known for their birria, stewed goat that sits warming in a clay pot on the grill. Tacos are cheap (starting at $1) and come in small and large...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind