Puerto Vallarta's principal venue for dramatic, dance and musical performances is Teatro Vallarta, a modern building with a seating capacity of 900. The theater draws performers from all over Mexico and abroad, with recent productions ranging from...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May