Collected by Katelyn H
Pushkar Lake, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022
In Pushkar, drought and failed urban planning have devastated the town's sacred lake, leaving it bone dry save for the bathing ghats which lie on what was once the water's edge. Standing beside one of the few remaining reservoirs, I watch as five...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter