Collected by Isha achaibar
Calle Gri Gri, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Puntacana Village is a neat little collection of shops, boutiques, restaurants, and cafes that is never more than a 15-minute shuttle ride from anywhere on the Puntacana Resort & Spa compound. Shopping here is perhaps the most laid-back retail...
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
It only takes about three minutes of standing on Bavaro Beach to quickly realize that parasailing is a popular Punta Cana activity. While I've never had the urge to parasail myself, hundreds of visitors take to the skies daily above the...
A trip to the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve is a highlight of any visit to the Dominican Republic. The network of trails leads through beautiful tropical forest and delivers visitors to 12 freshwater lagoons, some of which are open...
Avenida Alemania, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
The Dominican Republic (La Republica Dominicana) is a small country bordered by Haiti to the west. Despite the opulence of the hotels and beaches in Bavaro, the DR is in fact a third world country. It was bizarre knowing that as I relaxed on the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys