Collected by Isha achaibar
Calle Gri Gri, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Puntacana Village is a neat little collection of shops, boutiques, restaurants, and cafes that is never more than a 15-minute shuttle ride from anywhere on the Puntacana Resort & Spa compound. Shopping here is perhaps the most laid-back retail...
Punta Cana Village Olivo 14, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Inside Punta Cana’s Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve, underground rivers that run toward the sea feed 12 crystal-clear freshwater pools, five of which are swimmable. Dive off a wooden platform into the largest one—the...
Avenida Alemania, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
The Dominican Republic (La Republica Dominicana) is a small country bordered by Haiti to the west. Despite the opulence of the hotels and beaches in Bavaro, the DR is in fact a third world country. It was bizarre knowing that as I relaxed on the...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign