Collected by Rhys MacLean
Lake Titicaca is the largest navigable lake in the world. It's worth taking advantage of it's navigability to find your way onto a boat to Isla Taquile from Puno. The island is inhabited by a cooperative society of people who welcome travelers to...
Islas Flotantes Los Uros - Tupirmarka, Puno, Peru
We enjoyed the tranquility and incredible views from the Tupirmarka Lodge in Lake Titcaca's Uros Islands. Many people come for an hour or two, but there is nothing like staying for a few nights with the local hosts.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked