Collected by Cindy Pain
Bari, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
The Mediterranean port side city, and capital of Puglia, is Bari. It is a place of diverse 'Adriatic' influence. Roman, Greek, and Ottoman influences are obvious at every turn. It is a fort city, built strongly on the sea. There are cathedrals...
70011 Alberobello BA, Italy
Lured by the promise of an off-the-beaten-path UNESCO World Heritage site, I ventured to southern Italy to see the magical trulli houses in Alberobello. And I was enchanted. Back in the 1600s, these limestone houses were built without mortar so...
Via Gaetano Tanzarella Vitale 47, 72017 Ostuni BR, Italy
Tucked away in the narrow streets and alleys of Ostuni is this incredible culinary gem. My favorite dining experience in my favorite City in Puglia! Highlights include orchiette with clams and zucchini flowers and fennel cavatelli with...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022