Collected by Roykez
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 218, 72017 Ostuni BR, Italy
Or coffee from the city of Lecce in Italy's Puglia region. It's an absolute must when travelling to Puglia and it's so refreshing in the summer months! An espresso shot is served over ice and a few drops of "latte di mandorle" or almond milk (in...
72016 Montalbano BR, Italy
We weren't ready for lunch yet and saw a ruin icon on the map near Ostuni, Italy, so we headed north and found a tomb that dates back to the Neolithic period, around 7000 years ago. The Dolmen di Montalbano is a small stone structure, clearly made...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter