Collected by Meghan H
70044 Polignano a Mare, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
If narrow winding streets, lethargic cafes, and warm salt air rumble through your dreams, than Polignano should be in your plans. This seaside town on Italy's southern Adriatic shores is remarkable in every sense. Perhaps its best feature is that...
Via Omero s.n.c, 73026 Roca Vecchia LE, Italy
The article in Conde Nast was the sole reason for our journey to Rocca Vecchia...and the site is as stunning as the picture suggests. You can choose to jump from high (and low) cliffs into the Adriatic Sea and swim through a grotto to the large...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights