Puerto Vallarta- May
Collected by AFAR Explorer
Calle Juárez 122, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
I love watching sunsets in Puerta Vallarta! Here, the river runs into the ocean: kids play in the river while surfers and swimmers bob up and down on glowing orange waves. Nearby, there are theatrical street shows, a market, lots of shops and...
Av. Francisco Medina s/n, Lázaro Cárdenas, 48330 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Dinners at Hacienda Del Puente are incredible, but lunches are less expensive and you have the place to yourself. Sure, the mariachi band isn't there to entertain you—but the house's architecture details are enough to do so on their own.
Calle Guadalupe Sánchez 740, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Chef Thierry Blouet helms the kitchen at Café des Artistes, where guests enjoy not only Blouet's culinary creations, but also the setting: a century-old home on a hill with views of the Malecon. Pair the three-course French-Mex fusion prix...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles