Collected by Johanna Kim
Basilio Badillo 295, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Lucy's CuCu Cabaña is the place to shop if you're looking for unique souvenirs. The store's owner, Lucy, selects handcrafts–masks, figurines, mirrors, and textiles among them– from all over Mexico to feature in her shop. If you buy too much or...
Av. Paseo de la Marina Sur, Marina Vallarta, 48450 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Whale watching can be a spectacular experience anywhere, but in Puerto Vallarta, it's extra special. See humpback whales in their natural habitat, and perhaps, even birth their babies. Whale Watch Vallarta offers three different excursions, all...
Los Muertos, Jardines del Puerto, 48315 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
A clean, easy-to-access beach, Playa de los Muertos is, contrary to its name, a lively stretch of sand—staked with umbrellas and within close proximity to several delicious eateries. Dine on fresh ceviche or enjoy a burger and beer—all within a...
Las Palmas 2, Marina Vallarta, 48450 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Get an adrenaline-packed rush as you zoom above the green canopy of a protected tropical forest on a thrilling zip-line adventure. At nearly 4,000 feet, the zip-line is Mexico's longest and fastest. You'll reach speeds up to 60 mph as you whiz...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun