Puerto Vallarta and More
Collected by Stephanie Chapman
San Sebastián del Oeste Centro, San Sebastián, Jalisco, Mexico
56 Km from Puerto Vallarta (Hwy 544) Lat. 20.39'N Long. 104.35'W Elevation 1600 m. (5000 ft.) We drove for one hour from Puerto Vallarta. A nice uphill winding road, beautiful landscape. Temperature dropped significantly and suddenly we were in a...
Delfines 9 y 10, 63734 Sayulita, Nay., Mexico
“La vie est belle” is a mantra for the Mignot sisters, who call themselves “Les Gazelles.” At Pacha Mama, they sell their own gypsy-inspired designs of Tahitian black-pearl jewelry, soft leather bags, and brightly embroidered caftans. Stop by...
Yelapa, Hab los Fresnos, 63197 Tepic, Nay., Mexico
Technically speaking, Yelapa is an idyllic cove that never quite caught onto the fact that the rest of the world has electricity--until about eight years ago. I boarded a small Vallarta Adventures charter boat from the pier in Nuevo Vallarta, and...
Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico
Iguana Gardens, once a sanctuary for the prehistoric-looking creatures, has been transformed into a space that’s equal parts public garden, bar, and community center. The outdoor lounge, strewn with colorful wicker chairs, is the place for yoga,...
Asia 6, 63734 San Francisco, Nay., Mexico
San Francisco is a quaint beach town about 20 minutes north of Sayulita. If you ask any locals from the Riviera Nayarit region about San Francisco, you will be met with confusion. The locals call it San Pancho. We wanted to veer a little further...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map