Collected by Alvin Faierman
Malecón, Amapas, 48399 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Puerto Vallarta's "Zona Romantica," or "Romantic Zone" has all the elements that make the neighborhood name a fitting one: cobblestone streets, proximity to the beach and its stunning sunsets, and plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes, and bars,...
Av. Francisco Medina s/n, Lázaro Cárdenas, 48330 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Dinners at Hacienda Del Puente are incredible, but lunches are less expensive and you have the place to yourself. Sure, the mariachi band isn't there to entertain you—but the house's architecture details are enough to do so on their own.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna