Collected by Ferron Salniker
Calle Lázaro Cárdenas, 63732 Bucerías, Nay., Mexico
For a huge selection of fruits and vegetables, artwork and handmade clothes and accessories, visit Puerto Vallarta's Old Town Farmers Market and Tianguis Cultural. Participating vendors must live or work within 50 kilometers of the markets, so all...
Quilla s/n, Local 28-29, Marina Vallarta, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Ok, so it's not right on the seashore, but Mariscos 8 Tostadas is about a block away from the marina, and its seafood couldn't be fresher. House specialties include shrimp, ceviche, and marlin tostadas, as well as tuna sashimi.
Olas Altas 534, Amapas, 48399 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
The Vallarta heat can sap your energy; refresh and recharge with a tropical fruit smoothie at Salud Super Food. Guava, pineapple, mango, and coconut are among the fruits featured in Salud's smoothies. If you need heavier fare, check out the...
Pilitas, Amapas, 48399 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
If it seems like Jorge's Hideaway Shrimp Shack is a small, six-table joint that feels as if it was set up in someone's home, that's because it pretty much was. The family-run business keeps things small and manageable so it can continue to turn...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local