Collected by Kate B
Camino a Playa los Muertos S/N, 63732 Sayulita, Nay., Mexico
Sayulita is the epitome of romantic, sleepy, small town, tropical Mexico. But while it may seem quaint, you can find many modern conveniences here, such as Wi-Fi and ATMs. There are only a few hotels in Sayulita and rooms are limited. I recommend...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter