Collected by Russ
Malecón, Zona Romántica, Amapas, 48399 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
This novel walking tour combines a power work-out with sightseeing. You'll climb a steep hill to reach a look-out spot with sweeping views of Vallarta and Banderas Bay, then descend to see Elizabeth Taylor's and Richard Burton's former homes (and...
Av. Los Tules 168 Local 8A, De Los Tules 168-8A, Jardines de Las Gaviotas, 48328 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
This late morning I had a good workout that included a run on the beach. I was starving right after, and headed for a "Cevicheria," Ruta Pacifico in the heart of Puerto Vallarta. I ordered a shrimp and fish ceviche that were mixed with fruit,...
Guerrero 311, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Mediterranean and Mexican fare fuse beautifully at this Puerto Vallarta cafe. Specialties include fresh, wood-fired pizzas, quiches, salads, and tartines, and they're served with Mexican wine and craft beer in a casual setting.
Amapas 182, Zona Romántica, Amapas, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
You may not want to tell your massage therapist back home, but Swell Beach Bar offers beer and massage... all on Playa de los Muertos. Many visitors–the majority expats or repeat visitors to Vallarta–end up spending the whole day at this beach...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now