Collected by Molly Qerim
Bahía Bioluminiscente, Puerto Rico
This was the experience of a lifetime. We were fortunate to be there on the required dark night with no moon. We used see-through canoes to paddle to the middle of this inlet off the Caribbean at midnight. All wildlife in the very clear water was...
Esperanza, Vieques 00765, Puerto Rico
Esparanza is the town you want to stay in when you go to Vieques. While researching hotels and the island, we found that certain hotel locations would require us to rent a car. It was recommended we stay in Esparanza if we didn't want a car (a...
Vieques, Puerto Rico
On Puerto Rico, horses roam the farms, the mountains, the town centers—and also the beaches. A couples' horse ride at sunset is a perfect way to kiss the day good-bye. With Tropical Trail Rides, in the northwestern municipality of Isabela, you can...
100 Dorado Beach Drive, Dorado, 00646, Puerto Rico
Surrounded by heavenly smells, exotic island textures, and natural sounds I could spend my whole vacation soaking up the carefully curated details in Spa Botanico's luxurious spa escape. After waltzing through a delicate curtain of lavender and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico