Collected by Sheryl
140 Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, 00765, Puerto Rico
Shaved nutmeg on cocktails? We learned fast that nutmeg on cocktails is quite common here—interesting, because people from Connecticut are nicknamed "Nutmeggers." Duffy's menu of cocktails was one of our favorites. Here we are sharing a Duffy's...
Mosquito Bay Beach, Vieques 00765, Puerto Rico
At Mosquito Bay Beach—also known as Starfish Beach—on Vieques Island in Puerto Rico, you'll find tons of colorful starfish. While the beach itself is small, it's still beautiful and perfect for a scenic walk. You won't get bored searching for sea...
PR-200, Vieques, 00765, Puerto Rico
The Isla Nena Cafe was a surprise we found just a little too late...and we didn't even actually find it, we were basically told to wait there for our flight. After checking our bags inside, the Vieques airport personnel told us we could wait at...
144 Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, 00765, Puerto Rico
Hands-down our favorite epicurean experience in Vieques, this place has a great wine list, delicious tapas, and classy, real table cloths (you'll pick up on this when you visit Esperanza). We had such great food while we were on the island, we...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun