Collected by B Williams
105 Calle de La Fortaleza, San Juan, PR 00901
I think the most appealing aspect of Old San Juan is the architecture and design of the city. Residential apartment buildings have been converted to designer boutiques or little B&Bs, and interior courtyards invite hungry guests to relax and...
Flamenco Beach, Flamenco, Culebra 00775, Puerto Rico
Vieques may get more airtime when it comes to promoting Puerto Rico’s offshore islands, but the other “little sister” island, Culebra, attracts visitors for its famous Playa Flamenco, which was once named a world's-best beach by...
Flamenco, Culebra, Puerto Rico
Suppose I told you there was a small, remarkably idyllic and fairly unpopulated island in the Caribbean just a short distance from the mainland United States, an island so immaculate, plans were in the works to make it a National Wildlife Refuge,...
(when gates closed, entrance at corner of Calle McLeary and Calle Santa Ana), 1 Calle Tapia, San Juan, 00911, Puerto Rico
I decided I wanted to turn 30 on a stretch of beach, alone with nothing but the wind and the waves to comfort me during what was a very confusing time. A dear friend had just died, and I really didn't know how I felt about THIRTY. I'd heard it...
- 1Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3Festivals + EventsSweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Travel NewsHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5National ParksYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years