Collected by Sarah Kim
Carr. 413, km 1.2, Rincón 00677, Puerto Rico
In a bright-orange cart off the main 413 Highway in Rincon, fresh juices and fruit smoothies are being poured into mason jars for the drinking. The newly opened Carta Buena is a hot spot for a healthy boost. Smoothies, juices, and even coffee are...
525 Av. Franklin Delano Roosevelt, San Juan, 00918, Puerto Rico
Coco frios are sold on every corner during the high season (fall and winter) in Puerto Rico. Cold, fresh coconut water is the lifeblood of island living. Literally, if you were ever stranded on an island, you could sustain yourself on what's...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun