Collected by Mesha Smith
Flavors of San Juan Food and Culture Tours is a great way to learn about the history and culture of the island while also sampling delicious Puerto Rican food. My favorite things about the tour: history, culture, and best of all food!
Carr. 413, km 1.2, Rincón 00677, Puerto Rico
In a bright-orange cart off the main 413 Highway in Rincon, fresh juices and fruit smoothies are being poured into mason jars for the drinking. The newly opened Carta Buena is a hot spot for a healthy boost. Smoothies, juices, and even coffee are...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter