Puerto Limón Highlights
It'd be easy to look at the ultramodern concrete exterior of Sagrado Corazón and think, "Cathedral? Really?" before walking by, but don't make that mistake. The interior is worthy of both the designation of cathedral and your time. The...
Locally sourced coffee and bean-to-bar chocolate are the specialties at this family-run shop. The latter includes bars studded with spices (anise, cinnamon, clove and nutmeg among them) and laced with lime, mint or tarragon leaves. Try the shop's...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum