Puerto Limón Highlights
It'd be easy to look at the ultramodern concrete exterior of Sagrado Corazón and think, "Cathedral? Really?" before walking by, but don't make that mistake. The interior is worthy of both the designation of cathedral and your time. The...
Locally sourced coffee and bean-to-bar chocolate are the specialties at this family-run shop. The latter includes bars studded with spices (anise, cinnamon, clove and nutmeg among them) and laced with lime, mint or tarragon leaves. Try the shop's...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May