Puerto Limón Highlights
It'd be easy to look at the ultramodern concrete exterior of Sagrado Corazón and think, "Cathedral? Really?" before walking by, but don't make that mistake. The interior is worthy of both the designation of cathedral and your time. The...
Locally sourced coffee and bean-to-bar chocolate are the specialties at this family-run shop. The latter includes bars studded with spices (anise, cinnamon, clove and nutmeg among them) and laced with lime, mint or tarragon leaves. Try the shop's...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter