Puerto Escondido, Mexico
Collected by Catherine Baumhauer
Juárez, 71980 Puerto Escondido, Oax., Mexico
Head straight to the main market in the upper part of Puerto Escondido for a true local's shopping experience. You'll taste local flavors (fresh fish and shrimp, amazing juices, etc.) at the best prices. Skip the tchotchkes, but stock up on bars...
Calle Primera Pte. 103, Centro, 71980 Puerto Escondido, Oax., Mexico
The name says it all, "Beautiful Coast Restaurant" has a million dollar view you can almost not find anywhere else in the world unless you paid big bucks of money. But in this clean, cozy restaurant just off Playa Principal you can enjoy fresh...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign