Puerto Escondido, Mexico
Collected by Catherine Baumhauer
Juárez, 71980 Puerto Escondido, Oax., Mexico
Head straight to the main market in the upper part of Puerto Escondido for a true local's shopping experience. You'll taste local flavors (fresh fish and shrimp, amazing juices, etc.) at the best prices. Skip the tchotchkes, but stock up on bars...
Calle Primera Pte. 103, Centro, 71980 Puerto Escondido, Oax., Mexico
The name says it all, "Beautiful Coast Restaurant" has a million dollar view you can almost not find anywhere else in the world unless you paid big bucks of money. But in this clean, cozy restaurant just off Playa Principal you can enjoy fresh...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village