Collected by rachel lavin
Av 2 Sur 106, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Puebla is one of those amazing Mexican cities where food is a focus. It is the mole capital of Mexico and while there on a recent business trip, had the chance to go to Vittorio's Restaurant. Vittorio has two location. This one, located right on...
6 Sur 304, Callejon de los Sapos, Colonia Centro, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
On a whim, I bought a groupon for a cooking vacation in the interior of Mexico. Little did I know what a fantastic trip it would be!! 3 hours of cooking every morning, followed by a delicious lunch that we cooked. Afternoons were spent exploring...
Zona Sin Asignación de Nombre de Col 35, Insurgentes Centro, Puebla, Pue., Mexico
If you're in Puebla, make sure you get to taste some real Pueblan food. Near downtown you'll find "Gorditas de La 21", a traditional, tasty and cheap place where you'll taste gorditas and molotes.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna