Collected by rachel lavin
Av 2 Sur 106, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Puebla is one of those amazing Mexican cities where food is a focus. It is the mole capital of Mexico and while there on a recent business trip, had the chance to go to Vittorio's Restaurant. Vittorio has two location. This one, located right on...
6 Sur 304, Callejon de los Sapos, Colonia Centro, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
On a whim, I bought a groupon for a cooking vacation in the interior of Mexico. Little did I know what a fantastic trip it would be!! 3 hours of cooking every morning, followed by a delicious lunch that we cooked. Afternoons were spent exploring...
Zona Sin Asignación de Nombre de Col 35, Insurgentes Centro, Puebla, Pue., Mexico
If you're in Puebla, make sure you get to taste some real Pueblan food. Near downtown you'll find "Gorditas de La 21", a traditional, tasty and cheap place where you'll taste gorditas and molotes.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter