Collected by Don Macica
Av 2 Sur 106, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Puebla is one of those amazing Mexican cities where food is a focus. It is the mole capital of Mexico and while there on a recent business trip, had the chance to go to Vittorio's Restaurant. Vittorio has two location. This one, located right on...
506, 16 de Septiembre, Centro, 72000 Puebla de Zaragoza, Puebla, Mexico
At El Mural de los Poblanos in Puebla, try five kinds of mole poblano in the city where it was created. This appeared in the August/September 2013 issue. Image courtesy of El Mural de los Poblanos
Av. 4 Pte. 911, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Whether or not you plan to purchase some of the Mexican pottery known as Talavera, which comes only from Puebla and nearby communities, you owe yourself a visit to the venerable Uriarte building, a 20-minute walk from Puebla's old-town zocalo....
6 Sur 304, Callejon de los Sapos, Colonia Centro, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
On a whim, I bought a groupon for a cooking vacation in the interior of Mexico. Little did I know what a fantastic trip it would be!! 3 hours of cooking every morning, followed by a delicious lunch that we cooked. Afternoons were spent exploring...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter