Public Space & Parks
Collected by Genaro Guevarra
210 10th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
The High Line, a public park built on an elevated train track in NYC, should be on the top of any visitor's list. It is an outstanding example of a visionary, innovative urban park that has saved an important piece of NYC's history. Built in the...
New York, NY 10018, USA
Looking up from the lawn at Bryant Park, you get the feeling of being in canyons. I sometimes call the city, especially Midtown, a canyon because everything towers above you. I love spending time in Bryant Park, which is well known for being a...
455 Old Mountain Rd, Moultonborough, NH 03254, USA
Nestled high above the mountaintop of Moultonborough, New Hampshire lies this historic estate, Castle in the Clouds, also known as the Lucknow. This photo is taken from the patio on the second floor of the Mansion overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee...
Kennebunkport, ME 04046, USA
Kennebunkport in Maine, USA, boasts their state as, "The Place to be all Year". Kennebunkport is known for among others, Walker's Point, the summer residence of past US President, George H.W. Bush. The estate is a favorite spot for visitors to...
1 High Pole Hill Rd, Provincetown, MA 02657, USA
Provincetown is a tourist destination on the tip of Cape Cod in Massachusetts. To get a good view of the surrounding town and harbor, as well as some exercise, you can climb to the top of Pilgrim Monument. The monument tower stands just over 250...
- 1Travel NewsTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Festivals + EventsSweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 5Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer