Collected by Jennifer Caipo
664 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Palm Springs is a thrift and vintage hot spot with hand-me-downs from its heyday of the '50s, '60s, '70s and '80s. Déjà Vu Vintage Finery is one of the best boutiques to find designer wears and accessories from casual to elegant without the...
245 S Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Espresso Cielo is a charming café in the heart of Palm Springs. They care about quality and serve Vancouver’s 49th Parallel coffee with their signature porcelain powder blue cups. The interior design feels like an interpretation of Alice in...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign