Collected by Whitney Kirk
20 N Main St, Providence, RI 02903, USA
The RISD museum is a large, shiny cultural gem in this small city. It is not a large museum per say, but does not disappoint. It offers a perfect smorgasbord of artworks from various periods and places, and is always featuring exciting and...
122 Fountain St, Providence, RI 02903, USA
This 52-room property pays tribute to its historic downtown neighborhood through retro furnishings, locally made art, and antique objects. Designed by Providence-native Ari Heckman, The Dean Hotel is a former gentlemen’s club transformed into a...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now