Collected by Phil Edgar
865 Westminster St, Providence, RI 02903, USA
They call it a cafe but the red booths and old vinyl record decorations make it more of a retro diner as does the extensive breakfast menu offering a kitchen sink omelette and about 10 different kinds of potatoes. Either way, this little greasy...
1718 Westminster St, Providence, RI 02909, USA
The Scurvy Dog is a tiny bar in the not-so-best side of town... however, there is free pool until 9pm every night, drinks are inexpensive, and one of the bartender's has made some intricate light boxes that remain on the walls, along with the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter