Collected by Lindsay
230 Westminster St, Providence, RI 02903, USA
I spent that saturday meandering down the street browsing all of the booths the local artists and business owners had set up. On display were authentic sketches, prints, jewelry, vintage and handmade clothing, handbags, and much more. I took home...
Kennedy Plaza, Providence, RI 02903, USA
If you are searching for magic in the world, look no further than Providence, RI on a Saturday night. The city takes on a truly fairytale feel when the art installation by Barnaby Evans comes to life. As the sun slowly sets, crowds gather to...
Jewelry District, Providence, RI 02903, USA
In downtown Providence, RI and feeling thirsty? Head to The Dorrance for a delicious cocktail and ambiance unlike any other bar--it's situated in the former federal reserve building, and the architecture is festooned with Art Nouveau flourishes....
312 Wickenden St, Providence, RI 02903, USA
While visiting a friend in Providence, I was taken to The Duck & Bunny for tea and lavander Cupcakes (there are many other options as well for diverse tastes). The atmosphere was both fun and welcoming and eveything was delicious. It was so...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map