Collected by Lisa Osta
Avenue de la Burlière, 84220 Roussillon, France
Lucky enough to see this for the 3rd time in my life and hoping to return for more: blooming lavender fields in Provence. This one came up just as we approached Roussillon from the south. We noticed all the cars parked on the side of the street...
84220 Roussillon, France
There is a small, rural village in Provence called Roussillon known for its large ochre deposits found in the clay surrounding the village. You can even visit the ochre quarry nearby, now unused. The village itself is situated on an ochre ridge...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico