Prohibition Era and Beyond
Collected by Jess Blumensheid
1170 Broadway, New York, NY 10001, USA
The new NoMad Hotel in New York is my new favorite place in the city. Designed by Jaques Garcia (of the Hotel Costes in Paris) it really feels like somewhere other than New York. Like Paris. Amazingly nice and genuine people. Incredible new...
79 N 11th St, Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
The Wythe likes to keep things local. The boutique hotel is a converted old factory set near the waterfront of Williamsburg, Broooklyn and was renovated to maintain its historic charm. Its style follows a chic and understated aesthetic with no...
298 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Maison Premiere's French influence invites you into another era around its marble horseshoe bar. If you come early, you can take your time here. We were lured by the $1 oyster special during happy hour. It all washed down well with a boozy sazerac...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019