Collected by Pritesh Sampat
Pritesh Sampat′s Wishlist
4900 Kuawa Rd, Kilauea, HI 96754, USA
The hedge out front spells, "Aloha" and the open air cafe welcomes visitors to a very Kauai brunch. Gardens full of seasonal vegetables surround the cafe. Diners in shorts, flip-flops, and sundresses sip Akamai juices and dine on lamb burgers and...
2-3675 Kaumualii Hwy, Lawai, HI 96765, USA
Sans GPS - it's just amazing when you adventure out without a clue or map. Discovering 88 Buddhist shrines perched on a hilltop with a footpath no wider than 10 inches, started in 1904 by Japanese immigrants - replicating the 88 temples in...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security