Collected by Jonathan Crisp
309 Derdepoort Rd, Silverton, Pretoria, 0184, South Africa
In an obscure parking lot of a small industrial outlet, Artist Fourie Ackerman painted some of the most realistic murals of wild animals that I have seen. Known for painting an old railway bridge with wildlife he wants to turn Pretoria buildings...
2 Cussonia Ave, Brummeria, Pretoria, 0186, South Africa
I did this shoot with my model friend in the Pretoria National Botanical Gardens on a particularly busy Saturday afternoon. We managed to find this secluded spot by the waterfall a short trek in, where luckily not too many people were passing...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now