Collected by Jonathan Crisp
309 Derdepoort Rd, Silverton, Pretoria, 0184, South Africa
In an obscure parking lot of a small industrial outlet, Artist Fourie Ackerman painted some of the most realistic murals of wild animals that I have seen. Known for painting an old railway bridge with wildlife he wants to turn Pretoria buildings...
2 Cussonia Ave, Brummeria, Pretoria, 0186, South Africa
I did this shoot with my model friend in the Pretoria National Botanical Gardens on a particularly busy Saturday afternoon. We managed to find this secluded spot by the waterfall a short trek in, where luckily not too many people were passing...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights