Pre Abroad Adventure
Collected by Katherine Moore
It would be hard to do better in Provence than in a city that is named after the region, right? Totally right. Aix-en-Provence is the region's most delightful, easily accessible and interesting mid-sized city, and its markets are not to be missed....
The small town of Aix en Provence is underrated. A great spot to hide away for the weekend and close enough to the French Riviera (especially with a French mad man driving you there), it is a real pleasure to walk its streets, admire its...
4 Rue Beauvau, 13001 Marseille, France
Despite a recent overhaul, this 19th century hotel and former artist hangout in Marseille has retained not only its classic charms – antique furnishings and Provençal fabrics in each of the beautifully-appointed 73 rooms – but its inimitable views...
Bât A4, Parc Valad, Impasse Paradou, 13009 Marseille, France
While Marseille is now home to several spectacular museums and a burgeoning dining scene, the bulk of your visit should be spent by the sea. As of last year, Les Calanques- limestone sea cliffs and Fjord-like inlets - are considered a national...
Hauptstrasse 36, 3800 Matten bei Interlaken, Switzerland
There isn't anything quite like experiencing a place from a bird’s eye view of 4,500 feet high in the sky. Switzerland, particularly Interlaken, has become a place known for being adventurous and fun. I couldn't imagine any other place to take my...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time