Collected by Erica C
Zámecké schody 190/10, 118 00 Praha-Malá Strana, Czechia
When I stumbled upon this cozy nook of a store on the way to Prague Castle, it was one of the highlights of my entire trip. Not only was it a one-of-a-kind shopping experience, I left with an invaluable souvenir - my own personal fragrance. This...
Křižíkova 386/105, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Czechia
My friend and I walked...and walked to get here from the Jewish Quarter of downtown Prague. It was SO WORTH IT. The service is outstanding, the gazpacho among the best I've had and the latte was pure heaven. We visited on a summer day when the...
Táboritská 696/18, 130 00 Praha 3-Žižkov, Czechia
open since 2011 this former laundry now sits solidly in place as a locals cafe and bar. Its the kind of place I wish were around when I lived in the city (good coffee, light meals, not stuffy) but it proves that there is always something new and...
Nosticova 463/1, 118 00 Malá Strana, Czechia
Trekking across the Charles Bridge and up the hill towards the Prague Castle called for a little snack. We happened upon this little stand, just behind the St. Nicolas Cathedral and right across from a giant Starbucks, and were intrigued. We...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna