Collected by Vies
Smetanovo nábř. 1012/2, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
It was my last day in Prague. I had traveled there alone to do research for my fourth book & I had spent a week walking the city. Prague had fed my senses to overflowing already by this point; the architecture, the art, the attention to detail...
Husova 10/232, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Spend a little time outside capital city Prague, and you will quickly discover the Czechs' love of beer. The vast countryside is covered with hop-growing contraptions and monstrous signs advertising the national brews. After touring the country...
Křižíkova 272/17, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Czechia
Pivovarsky Klub literally translates to Brewery Club. The restaurant and beer bar is dedicated to serving the finest Czech beers along with classic, rustic Czech cuisine. They offer 240 plus bottled beers (primarily Czech), and 6 Czech...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter