Collected by Vies
Smetanovo nábř. 1012/2, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
It was my last day in Prague. I had traveled there alone to do research for my fourth book & I had spent a week walking the city. Prague had fed my senses to overflowing already by this point; the architecture, the art, the attention to detail...
Husova 10/232, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Spend a little time outside capital city Prague, and you will quickly discover the Czechs' love of beer. The vast countryside is covered with hop-growing contraptions and monstrous signs advertising the national brews. After touring the country...
Křižíkova 272/17, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Czechia
Pivovarsky Klub literally translates to Brewery Club. The restaurant and beer bar is dedicated to serving the finest Czech beers along with classic, rustic Czech cuisine. They offer 240 plus bottled beers (primarily Czech), and 6 Czech...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map