Collected by Rachel Black
Táboritská 696/18, 130 00 Praha 3-Žižkov, Czechia
open since 2011 this former laundry now sits solidly in place as a locals cafe and bar. Its the kind of place I wish were around when I lived in the city (good coffee, light meals, not stuffy) but it proves that there is always something new and...
Holešovice, 170 00 Prague 7, Czechia
Prague is the home of a large Vietnamese population, which is excellent news for foodies who constantly crave Vietnamese cuisine. During the Communist period, the Czechoslovak government invited Vietnamese people into the country as guest workers;...
Petrská 1170/25, 110 00 Nové Město, Czechia
I love that Sansho is an example of how Prague is breaking out of its communist shell and blossoming into a cosmopolitan city. Sansho serves Asian food with unexpected twists. I'm a fan of their softshell crab sandwich and their asparagus salad....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys