Collected by AFAR Explorer
Celetná 557/10, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
We had an hour to kill and were lured into the Prague Chocolate Museum by an eccentric promoter/salesman. Amazing chocolate, watched a chocolate making demonstration and got a free hot chocolate afterwards, which was the perfect takeaway for a...
Nosticova 463/1, 118 00 Malá Strana, Czechia
Trekking across the Charles Bridge and up the hill towards the Prague Castle called for a little snack. We happened upon this little stand, just behind the St. Nicolas Cathedral and right across from a giant Starbucks, and were intrigued. We...
Malá Strana, Prague 1, Czechia
Wandering through the paths south of the Prague Castle, I stumbled upon some very unlikely street art. The lovesick girl and downcast boy stencils reminded me that even though I felt miles from civilization, I was still very much within the city...
Izraelská 712/1, 130 00 Praha 3 - Žižkov, Czechia
The New Jewish Cemetery is a little ways out of the center of Prague, right near the Zelivskeho metro station. It is beautiful and green, and oh so quiet compared to the busy winding streets of the main city. Although the most famous feature there...
Velkopřevorské náměstí, 100 00 Praha 1, Czechia
I didn't even know about the Lennon Wall until it was the one thing my friend insisted we do in Prague. I'm so glad we want. A ray of sunshine in an otherwise gray(ish) city, you can feel the positivity and hope raditating off its walls. It meant...
V Kotcích 516/15, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village